Potential topics for my literacy narrative:
First Idea:
Second Idea:
Another potential topic for my paper is to write about my experiences with my grandma. How I would spend many summer nights with her at a young age, and how we’d always go to bookstores and find books to read together. Talk about how my love for reading was inspired by her reading me stories at a young age. Talk about how she was always the reader of the family , and she showed me that reading could indeed be fun… Although I don’t think I could really write 3 or 4 pages about this topic! I would have to drag it out a bit.
Last, but not least:
My last idea for my paper, is to write about one of my most favorite English teachers ever! When I attended Lane Tech, I had this teacher whose name was Mr. Palmer. I had him freshman year for Survey of Literature, and then again my junior year for my British Literature class. He was my most inspiring teacher! He taught me a lot about writing, and not just writing for class or writing boring essays. I remember this one exercise he had the class do, which was particularly interesting… We would start off by writing one paragraph as an intro to a story, and then pass it on to the person behind us, who would then continue our story… At the end, our stories turned out to be hilarious! For some reason this writing experience always stayed in my head… However I’m not sure if I should write about this, because when I think of literacy narratives, I think of people talking about when they were young and learning to read or write…
--Well I guess we shall see what topic I end up writing about!
No comments:
Post a Comment